- Oakwood, Georgia, United States
- Direct Hire
Great 1st shift maintenance tech position available in the Oakwood area. Immediate Need !
$25/hr +/- doe
Previous industrial maintenance tech experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience with both mechanical and electrical work, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Will partner with operations to implement a PM program.
- Perform basic diagnostics tests
- Perform equipment repairs and preventative maintenance repairs
- Records production, repair and equipment maintenance data
- Maintain equipment files and orders inventory spare-parts for PM program.
- Measuring skills in both English and Metric systems is required as is math skills to read convert decimals and fractions
- Overhead crane experience preferred
- Position requires availability for emergency repairs as needed including on evenings and/or weekends
- Must possess a Valid Drivers license
Please send resumes for immediate consideration !
Impact Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
IMPACT STAFFING -- Atlanta's top resource for manufacturing staffing.
We routinely place: MIG and TIG welders, Certified welding inspectors and NDE Inspectors, brazers, cnc and manual machinists, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, shift supervisors, production schedulers, purchasing personnel, panel wirers, fabricators, mixer/blender operators, technicians, material planners and buyers, shipping/receiving clerks, tool room managers, inventory specialists, certified forklift operators, quality control personnel, assemblers, project managers, forecast analysts, import/export coordinators, mechanical-industrial and sales engineers, sales and operation planners.
If you have manufacturing experience but do not meet the requirements for the above job, please click APPLY Now for consideration for other opportunities.